Friday, November 21, 2008

A Show of Thanks!



Thank you! That's a Tim Keller photograph of my rooster bell here at the studio. It crows my thanks and jubilation on a clear winter day.

I am so grateful for this wonderful life I have been blessed with. Studio C has been a dream I've held for a long time and it is coming true bit by bit. In fact it continues to grow thanks to everyone who stops in and finds something that delights and inspires.

Tomorrow is the big day! Join us for the 2nd annual Live Poetry! ~ A Show of Gratitude.

Sharon Niederman will be reading poems and excerpts from her books that will be available for sale. She will be happy to sign books of hers that you already own so bring them with you…. maybe mark a favorite passage and she can read it for us all! Sharon will share the Studio C stage with Roni Duran, her student at New Mexico Highlands University. Roni also studied with my husband Tim Keller at Raton High School. This makes her a star in our eyes and we look forward to hearing her work.

I am so thrilled to present my sister Karyna, a gifted musician, songwriter and vocalist who will bring her beautiful and heartfelt music to the studio.

I’m keeping it short today since I’m putting out some new items and have a lot to do to be ready for our big show tomorrow…. Come by and see what I’m up to!

See you soon~

And remember, being thankful for what you have is the best way to see just how blessed you are!

Christina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been with you at your wonderful studio for your latest events, but if thinking of you counts, count me in!
And I'll get myself up your way one of these days.
Cheers to Christine and Tim and all!

ChristinaNM said...

Thanks Elizabeth!

We had a fantastic turnout and a splendiferous!!! evening. Karyna got a standing ovation!

Sharon was wonderful as we expected and Roni charmed everyone.

Thanks for thinking of us!

Christina